Need help choosing the best material for your fencing project?
Call or message us today for a free consultation on the right fence for your application.
LET’S TALK TODAY
Choosing the Right Material for Fencing
Take advantage of our free consultations covering different fencing materials and their advantages. Read on to find out more.
The different types of fence materials and their advantages
Depending on your needs, there are three common fence materials you can choose. Wood, metal, and vinyl. With each material comes different advantages, styles, and looks.
- They are beautiful and offer a natural look for its users
- They are affordable
- They are easy to install. While you may do it yourself, it is advisable to get a professional to do it
- Stockade fences
- Shadowbox fences
- Solid Board wood fences
- Picket fences
- Split Rail Fences
Once you select your fence, one of our customer service representatives will schedule the time and date of delivery, depending on your needs.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
These are usually used in commercial properties. However, they are also applicable for domestic use as they provide the required safety for pets and children. Chain link fences are available in different forms.
They include galvanized chain links and vinyl-coated chain links.
You could opt for vinyl slats which are usually inserted in the body of the fence for more privacy.
- They are highly economical compared to other forms of fencing.
- They are maintenance-free
- They offer pet control
- They are graffiti resistant
- Providing privacy and security for both domestic and commercial properties
- Fencing around pools
- Decorative or ornamental fencing
- To help enhance the appearance of a property for value addition purposes
- Boundary fencing
- For perimeter fencing in real estate
- They require low maintenance. Aluminum fences do not need to be repainted. Since they are not made of iron, they do not rust thus making them durable. They are also easy to clean.
- They are highly affordable. Compared to steel and wrought iron fences, aluminum fencing is affordable in terms of installation and maintenance.
- They are versatile and decorative. One of the best attributes of aluminum fencing is the aesthetic value they offer properties. They also come in different shapes and styles. This means it easy for them to be customized to fit your required preference and taste.
- They are easy to install and adaptable. Aluminum fences can be used regardless of the shape and nature of the land. Their flexibility enables them to take up any shape thus preventing gaps that would compromise the overall integrity of the fence. They can also be adjusted to meet different height requirements.
- Wrought iron fences are long-lasting. Their durability will last for years as they perform better than most types of fences.
- They are stronger. Wrought iron fencing is stronger than other fences such as aluminum. Its hardness makes it ideal for security application
- They offer good visibility for properties
- They have a greater aesthetic value than any other form of fencing. Wrought iron can be shaped to fit different forms this creating an elegant look for its users.
- They require little maintenance
- They can easily be painted.
- They are not susceptible to rust, mold or pest infestation
- They are strong and flexible.
- Privacy vinyl fences
- Semi-private vinyl fences
- Picket vinyl fences