Are You Looking for Professional Fence Installation?
Choose our professional fence installers who understand California's Fence Law and avoid huge costly reinstallation mistakes. Contact us today for a free consultation on fence installation and getting it done right the first time.
LET’S TALK TODAY
Fence installation: Why you should be neighborly
California's Fence Law
Once you select your fence, one of our customer service representatives will schedule the time and date of delivery, depending on your needs.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
According to the new law
- The description of the fence
- The estimated costs for fixing the problem;
- Your proposal for how to split the costs
- Your proposal for the timeline for getting the problem fixed.
- If the fence offers no real value to one neighbor and the cost of the fence is “substantially disproportionate to the benefit conferred” by the fence.
- If the cost of installing the fence will more than the difference in the value of the property
- The neighbor with such a claim would have to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that they are going through financial hardships and that they are not financially able to cater to half the cost of the fence.
- If the costs of the project are “unnecessary or excessive.”
- If the cost of the project is due the landowner’s desire to improve the look of his/her property.